The plan of investments in research and human resources started in 1984 and the intensive collaboration with Italian and foreign universities and with chemical, pharmaceutical and food-farming industries have enabled ELETTRONICA VENETA to introduce their renewed line of products for ecology, with a right pride.
Products have been designed for their use in technical high schools and universities that intend to enrich their equipment with pilot plants and laboratory apparatuses for implementing an up-to-date and complete testing programme.
All the products have been designed and manufactured according to some principles considered essential by our company:
- faithful reproduction of the industrial design, although on areduced scale;
- use of industrial instruments (sensors, transducers, actuators) of the best trademarks available on the market (ABB, Schneider Electric, E&H, ecc.);
- particular care for the quality of materials for ensuring long lifetime and industrial standard with great use of stainless steel (supporting frameworks, tanks, pipes and valves) and of borosilicate glass (tanks and columns);
- application of the most advanced technologies of plant supervision and control;
- wide choice of sizes and of control types (manual, automated and computerized versions).
Thanks to these important characteristics our plants are also used in leading companies of chemical, pharmaceutical and food-farming sectors. All the plants (excepting the desk-type versions) are mounted on a wheeled framework of stainless steel for an easier shift and they are equipped with switchboard including automatic differential switch. All the plants shown in this catalogue (excepting the desk-type versions) are available in two versions, manual and automated.
The manual version is not equipped with any automation system and it cannot be connected with any PC; process parameters can be read directly on the instruments included in the plant and on the control board and they can be controlled completely in manual way.
The automated version is equipped with one or more microprocessor PID controllers that enable to control some process parameters automatically. Supervision is carried out by a PC via a SCADA software and it enables the operator to work on the plant without moving from his/her own workstation.
Further details on supervision software will be available in the respective section of this catalogue.
Automated versions are particularly suitable also for the study of process control, as they represent an application to an actual process. The plants of this catalogue are subdivided into two sections: “Biological treatments” and “Chemical-physical treatments”; “Biological treatments” are furtherly subdivided into the following lines: “Small”, “Medium” and “Large”.
“Small” version includes desk-type equipment; it is rather economical, but it is interesting for the study of purification process.
“Large” version concerns the plants of bigger size and, consequently, of higher price; whereas “Medium”, version includes the plants of intermediate size.